Quickdialog commits to strong, secure and transparent privacy practices, because your privacy is important to us.
We are doing our very best to protect your privacy and avoid any misuse or abuse of your personal data. And because we value your privacy and strives for our services to be safe and enjoyable for everyone:
- We never sell personal data to anyone
- We carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with European and Asia-Pacific privacy laws.
- You are in control of your personal information at all times.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use this information, share and protect it
Quickdialog is a European company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in July of 2010. Quickdialog offers a software application (the Service) that helps businesses and agencies (individually and collectively Customer(s) converse with their customers on messaging applications..
By its nature, the Service enable our Customers to bring together their Social conversations all in one place. The Service helps our Customers manage incoming messages sent to their Social Profiles and other digital channels. It also help them monitor conversations happening publicly on Supported Platforms as long as they contain certain keywords of their choice.
Quickdialog complies with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and GDPR, which embodies all the relevant EU Data Protection Law.
2- What information do we collect and/or process?
We collect and/or process different types of information including but not limited to Personal data (Customer Data).
- We collect and process information/data from our Customers and/or Customer-Users (Customer Personal Data) for our own purposes, such as to provide and administer the Service.
- We also process other data on behalf of our Customers (such as content generated, requested or published via the Supported Platforms by our Customers) in accordance with the instructions our Customers give us through the Service (including, for example, the information and End User Messages our Customers monitor or collect from Supported Platforms through the Service) ). Our Customers control how their Customer Content is collected and used by them. Accordingly, we only use Customer Content to provide the Services to our Customer in accordance with the instructions they give us through the Services.
We never collect/process sensitive data as this is not technically allowed through the use of the Service.
2.1- Customer Personal data
Type of Data concerned
When you first register for an Quickdialog Account, and when you use the Service, we collect some data about you as a Customer / Customer User such as:
- your full name,
- your email address
- your company name
- your companies address
- your companiess phone number
- Social Profile URL
- we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Service
Quickdialog also automatically collects and receives certain data from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on the Site, the Service, the Supported Platforms, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies .
For example, each time you visit the Site or otherwise use the Service, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
How we use it
Quickdialog uses Customer Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you login to your account on the Service
- to enable us to operate the Service and provide it to you
- to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with Supported Platforms)
- to analyse the Site or the Service and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and the Service
- to contact you about your account and provide customer support, including responding to your comments and questions
- to keep you informed about the Service, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us to sell or market the Service
- to better understand your needs, diagnose problems, analyse trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- to keep the Service safe and secure
2.2- Customer Content
When our Customers connect a Social Profile to the Service they can choose to instantly collect, process, share and access such Social Profile via the Service (subject to the terms of service and privacy policies with the Supported Platforms). In this way, our Customers Users can obtain, use and analyse data from Supported Platforms of their choosing, and also view, display or share data or information through the Service.
Type of data concerned:
- Customer generated content (such as messages (including direct or private messages), posts, comments, profiles picture, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- End Users Messages and/or name
- End Users Social Profile URLs of the on Supported Platforms
- Supported Platforms user IDs
Type of data concerned:
Quickdialog uses Customer Content for the following purposes:
- To identify the author of an End User Message
- To aggregate all End User Messages from the same person and provide an history of all past conversation between and End User and a Customer
3- Cookies and related technologies
3.1- Session Cookies
The Service use session cookies, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your device, such as login information. These enable us to remember your login session so you can move easily within the Site or the Service. Without these session cookies, we wouldn’t be able to provide the Service to you. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter your Quickdialog login information after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related personal information. Other examples of our use of session cookies include to track the number of visits by a particular visitor to a page or a feature of the Service.
3.2- Performance and Remarketing Cookies
Partners who help us serve advertising on and off the Site and analytics companies may also put cookies on your device. We use several third-party vendors to help deliver ads for relevant Quickdialog products and services to you when you visit certain pages on our Site We may share with third-party ad partners a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to help us measure and tailor ads and services provided to you.
Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing the Site. Please note that by doing so, some features of the Site and the Service may become unavailable.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Quickdialog may also use related technologies including web beacons, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Service. Most notably, the Service use software tokens (stored securely on Quickdialog-controlled servers) in order to facilitate the logging in to and the functioning of both the Supported Platforms.
4- How is your information secured ?
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Quickdialog has implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorised access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly mitigated and reduced. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
All measures which Quickdialog has taken significantly reduce the risk. Quickdialog shall not be held liable by any third party, including you, in any event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information provided that such is not due to Gross Negligence, will full misconduct, fraud or bad faith by Quickdialog.
Security measures adopted by Quickdialog include:
- Access to the information stored within Quickdialog servers is restricted to a limited number of Quickdialog employees;
- We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms secure. The Site and the Service are all secured by SSL protocol, which provides encryption to all data transmitted;
- Quickdialog’s servers are protected by a) firewalls establishing a barrier between our trusted, secure internal network and the Internet and b) IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IPs;
- Each Customer may only access information pertaining to its Social Profile that it is tracking and to the specific End Users interacting with such Social Profile. For Twitter and Instagram, each Customer may also access public content posted by End Users and containing specific keywords;
- Quickdialog uses third-party vendors and hosting partners (such as Amazon AWS) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology to run the Services. These vendors all offer best-in-class security, you can see Amazon’s security features here: aws.amazon.com/security;
- When payments are processed via credit card, Quickdialog uses third party vendors that are PCI_DSS compliant;
- Quickdialog uses third party vendors to prevent attacks on the Site or the Service and destruction or theft of its data. Such vendors also monitor potential attacks to allow Quickdialog to inform its Customers in the event their Customer Content and/or Quickdialog Data has been compromised;
Quickdialog takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are 100% bulletproof.
Because the nature of our Service does not appeal to children under the age of 13, Quickdialog does not knowingly acquire or receive PII from children under 13. If we later learn that any user of our Service is under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to remove that user’s information from our account database and will restrict that individual from future access to the Service.
6- Your rights: Access, change, deletion, disclosure
You have the right to object to the processing and collection of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent at any time, except where otherwise determined by applicable law.
Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this will immediately terminate your use of the Service.
Accordingly, you can request modification or deletion of your information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, with your first and last name and the URL of all the Social Profiles you have connected to the Service. Such a request will have to be sent from the email address used to create your account on the Service.
Please note that certain personal information may need to be retained by Quickdialog for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
You should be aware that Quickdialog acts as a conduit between our Customers and the various Supported Platforms we support. In several instances, the content published via Quickdialog will not be in QuickDialog’s custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any Supported Platform via the Services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platforms.
Quickdialog does not rent or sell your Customer Personal Data or Customer Content, but we may disclose such data to a limited set of trusted third parties in the situations explained below, for which you, by using our Service, hereby explicitly consent. We will disclose your personal information where we are bound to do so, at law or via a court order as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to any third party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and/or for the enforcement of any breaches of the Terms of Service (if applicable), to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, technical issues or other irregularities or illegalities, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of Quickdialog;
We reserve the right to disclose your information to parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Quickdialog;
The most current version of the policy, found at https://www.quickdialog.com/privacy-policy will govern our use of your information collected and processed from the Service.
7.2- Governing law and dispute resolution
EU Data Protection Law means (i) prior to 25th May 2018, European Union Directive 95/46/EC; and (ii) on and after 25th May 2018, European Union Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
“End-User(s)” means a user of a Supported Platform€ who interacts with a Customer through a Social Profile
“End-User(s) Message” means a private or public message sent by an End User to any of our Customers via a Social Profile. It also means any publicly available content posted by an End User on a Supported Platform that can be searched and retrieved by a Customer via a search on the concerned Supported Platform or using the Service through available Supported Platforms APIs.
“Personal Data” has the meaning given to them in the GPRD
“Service” means services provided to you by Quickdialog based on the plan you have purchased.
“Site” shall mean the website www.quickdialog.com, in addition to any sub-pages that are integrated within this website;
“Social Profile” means a personal or business profile created by a Customer on a Supported Platform. That includes, but not limited to: Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Facebook personal profiles, Twitter profiles, Instagram personal or business profiles, Youtube channels, LinkedIn personal profiles or company pages and Google+ company pages.
“Supported Platform(s)“means the social networking site(s) currently supported by the Service, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and other social networks as described on the Site;
All capitalized terms that are not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service which can be found at https://www.quickdialog.com/terms-of-service.